Refocus, Rekindle, Re-Connect:
Leave Nurtured, Stay Fulfilled
Crossing the Bridge into the world of your beloved will help you re-connect and re-invent your relationship. You will co-create a new paradigm through which to relate with your partner. Your children who live in the “space” you create with each other will see and feel the whole new way of relating within your family. Crossing the Bridge offers couples healing and transformation ~ Guiding you to a deeper connection with your beloved, leading to more intimacy and a renewed sense of hope. Relationships are a journey. Conflict is an opportunity for growth.
Benefits of this workshop
- Learn more effective communication skills
- Master turning daily annoyances into growth-ful moments and productive change
- Establish new listening skills to move you from unconscious reactivity to conscious action
- Renew and re-invent your relationship and deeply connect
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to enrich an already good relationship
- Anyone who wants to create the relationship they’ve always dreamed of
- Anyone who wants to avoid past mistakes
- Anyone who feels stuck in patterns that seem unproductive
- Anyone who wants to improve their communication
- Anyone who wants their children to grow up learning about loving relationships
- You long for connection, closeness and safety
What to expect
- Learn why you fell in love with your partner
- The neuropsychology of conflict and reactivity
- How childhood experiences influence adult relationships
- What behaviors enhance or sabotage your relationship
- Talking with your beloved in new ways
- Creating a new dream for your relationship
- Finding your core negative belief, seeing it in your relationship now
- Reconnecting to positive feelings about each other
- All relationships have conflict ~ this is inevitable.
- There’s no correlation between conflict and couples who divorce.
- There is a correlation between couples who habitually communicate through criticism, contempt & defensiveness, and couples who divorce.
- We are not taught how to talk to each other in a way that promotes connection and intimacy.
- There are specific skills to learn.
- These skills create a bridge for couples to reconnect with each other.
About Vicky Venter
Vicky Venter has been living and working in Silicon Valley since 1998. She is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and International Social Worker from South Africa and has also worked in the UK. She has trained as an EcCT therapist (Encounter Centered Couples Therapy) with Hedy Schleifer and is an active member of CAMFT.
She is passionate about leading couples through crisis to re-connection with compassion and candor. She has guided many couples with entrenched difficulties, and helped them develop a deeper awareness and learning of themselves ~ leading them toward more love and peace in their lives. Her life has been one of dedicated service to communities in South Africa, London and now Silicon Valley.
“I dream of a world where peace and ease in relationship are the order of the day; where relationships are considered opportunities to grow oneself and contribute to the well-being of our partner and families.”
“Our relationships are fertile soil for zest, fun, romance, intimacy, and passion.”
—Hedy Schleifer (Teacher and Mentor)