Life happens ~ we search for balance.
Growth happens ~ in an atmosphere of support and mutual respect and learning.
While it’s true that each of us is unique and may have unique circumstances, none of us is alone in our struggle.
In a psychotherapy group, you will have an opportunity to explore who you are and grow. You will find your voice. You will learn to relate to others in a healthier way.
The aim is “unfoldment,” wholeness, and growth, rather than adjustment, cure, or accomplishment.
In our groups, we take time to:
- Explore and discuss emotions and bring more vitality to our lives.
- Understand what our needs are and find ways to communicate this to others.
- Learn new ways to process our feelings in healthy ways.
This group is for you if want to
- Develop new communication skills
- Find deeper connections in relationships
- Tune into yourself; find your voice
- Learn how to get the most out of your individual therapy
- Be bold in the changes you make
- Give and receive practical feedback from your peer