To all my current and prospective clients
In light of the current concerns related to COVID-19 and the recent mandates of the Santa Clara County, I have transitioned solely to telehealth services until further notice. Please know that the health and wellness of my clients, as well as the extended community remain a priority.
Although I truly value the person-to-person experience, I feel so grateful to have this modern day alternative with online video-based sessions. As I see it, counseling must go on.
I would encourage everyone to:
- be open to online therapy – Yes – I know it’s a new “normal” for the time being, and change is difficult (although not impossible) – so I would invite you to give it a try. Ongoing therapy promotes connection and support at this time, and it also provides a structure for ongoing relationships.
- keep showing up for your ongoing sessions – to help you stay grounded and to continue the work you have invested so much time in already.
- let me know how you’re doing – in the situation we are in, and in the sessions. I am committed to working with you in a flexible and adaptive manner.
Please contact me directly – on my contact page – or by calling.
I am so thankful for your patience and understanding during this temporary time of uncertainty. It is my hope and intention to resume normal therapy sessions as soon as it is safely possible. Till then I am happy to be a trusted online resource.
GUIDANCE FOR SELF CARE
- It’s OK to feel ……(name the feeling overwhelmed, afraid, uncertain, confused)
- It’s OK to take walks, naps and hot baths when you need it
- It’s OK to give yourself permission to do things differently
- It’s OK to take a breath
- and Last but not least, It’s OK to seek help
In the meantime, STAY HOME, STAY SAFE. Re-Connect, Re-Kindle (your relationships) and Re-Cover.